- Bertil Bouillon, Medical Center Cologne-Merheim
- Cong-Feng Luo, Shanghai Sixth People's Hospital
- Michael Wich, Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin
- Axel Ekkernkamp, Trauma Hospital Berlin and University of Greifswald
- Dirk Stengel, Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin
- Annette Luckmann, Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin
The Journal of Trauma Management & Outcomes is affiliated with the Association of Chinese Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- View more articles
Aims & scope
Journal of Trauma Management & Outcomes is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal encompassing all diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic aspects of trauma.
The journal's main focus is placed on interventions with proven efficacy or inefficacy in improving clinically relevant outcomes such as mortality, morbidity, quality of life, function and costs.
Journal of Trauma Management & Outcomes serves as a scientific platform for clinical researchers and practitioners involved in the different stages of caring for patients with musculoskeletal, visceral, and multiple injuries. Authors are explicitly invited to submit the results of negative studies.
Please contact the Editorial Team for further details.